ICWA Guide Online  |  Resources by State  |  Nebraska

Nebraska Resources

Laws, etc:

Guides: A guide or manual for this state is not linked at this time.


Tribal ICWA contacts: List of Indian Child Welfare Act Designates, Bureau of Indian Affairs
Tribal directories - National Indian Law Library

Nebraska Health and Human Services System, Child Abuse

Sherri Eveleth, Indian Child Welfare Program Specialist
DHHS , Protection & Safety
209 North 5th Street
Norfolk, NE 68701
Phone: (402)370-4216, Fax: (402)370-3497

Legal organizations
Nebraska State Bar Association
American Bar Association - State and Local Bar Association Directory

For additional links to legal resource organizations -- beyond those offered by the state bar association -- use the National Indian Law Library's Guide to Legal Assistance Resources. Some organizations (bar associations, legal services, law firms and lawyers, and legal clinics at universities) might provide ICWA assistance.

Other contacts
National organizations, grant programs & urban Indian centers

Home  |   Search  |   Disclaimer  |   Privacy Statement  |   Site Map