Last updated: August 26, 2010
- Read the text of the Law. (See Title II)
- Watch Video of President Obama signing the Tribal Law and Order Act, including an introduction from Lisa Marie Lyotte.
- Read the White House Press Release on the Act's passage.
Testimony from a hearing on the Act for the House Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, & Homeland Security, December 10, 2009.
- Written Testimony of United States Representative Stephanie Herseth Sandlin
- Statement of Thomas J. Perrelli, Associate United States Attorney General
- Testimony of Marcus Levings, National Congress of American Indians
- Written Statement of Tova Indritz, Native American Justice Committee
- Written Testimony of Scott Burns, National District Attorneys Association
- Statement of Barbara Creel, University of New Mexico School of Law
- Senate Report 11-93, "The Tribal Law and Order Act of 2009," October 29, 2009.
Congressional and Cabinet reactions to the signing of the bill.
- Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar and Assistant Secretary-Indian Affairs Larry Echo Hawk
- United States Senator Byron Dorgan
- United States Senator John Thune
- United States Senator Jeff Bingaman
- United States Representative Dale Kildee
- United States Representative Ben Ray Lujan
- United States Representative Stephanie Herseth-Sandlin
- United States Representative Ann Kirkpatrick